Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi Rechelye and Janema,

Hi Rechelye and Janema,
Very nice to read your reply. I'm busy these days because I 'm going to have a get-together with my husband. So I have to finish all my work these days. I feel too sleepy and tired ,but I have to do these. Well, congratulations to Rechelye on having the chance to travel to Yunnan. It's really a good place to have fun. The scenery there were amazing.Especially Lijiang and Dali. I travelled there three years ago. I hope you can have a good time.
To janema, hope you can keep practising English here. Catch every chance to speak to Foreigner when you are at work . Then you'll improve your English quite quickly. My best friend has made great progress in this way. I admire you a lot because you can work with English.It's wonderful.Cherish every opportunity,Do believe: Where there is a will, there is a way. Come on my friends